If you are traveling from CDG Airport to Gare de Lyon, there are a few ways you can get there. The first option is to take the RER C line which will drop you off at the station just outside of the main entrance of Gare de Lyon.
The second option is to take the Métro and make the trip in about 20 minutes. The last option is to take a taxi which will cost around €75-€100.
How To Get From Cdg To Gare De Lyon
If you are looking to get from CDG Airport to the Gare de Lyon, then this is how you can do it: Take the RER B Line from CDG Airport and exit at Gare De Lyon. Walk meters east on Rue de Rivoli until you reach Rue Saint Honoré.
Cross the Seine River and continue walking Southeast on Rue Saint Honoré until you reach Place Vendôme. From here, it is just a short walk to the Gare de Lyon!
Take The Rer B Line From Cdg Airport
If you’re arriving in Paris from abroad, the quickest way to get to central Paris is by taking the RER B Line. The RER B runs between CDG Airport and Gare de Lyon every 10-15 minutes during the day, and it’s very easy to find your way around. Just follow the signs.
Get to the RER B station at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport
Use the underground pass
Take the train to Gare De Lyon
RER B is a subway line that runs between CDG airport and Paris Gare Du Nord, both in central Paris. The journey takes about 30 minutes and costs around €10 one way. You can buy your ticket from the machines at either of the stations or from the staffed ticket booth inside each station.
If you’re flying into CDG, make sure you take public transportation to get to your final destination!
Exit At Gare De Lyon
If you’re heading to or from CDG Airport, the best way to get there is by train. Just exit the airport at Gare De Lyon, and take the RER C line to the Chatelet stop. From there, it’s a short walk to the station.
- If you’re heading to or from the CDG airport, make sure to exit at Gare de Lyon. This is the most direct and efficient way to get to and from the airport.
- There are a number of different ways to get to and from the airport, so make sure to research which one works best for you. Some options include taking the RER C train, taxis, buses, or walking.
- Make sure to allow enough time when traveling to and from the airport. The journey can take up to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
- When exiting the metro station at Gare de Lyon, be sure to follow all signs directing you to the correct terminal. It’s important that you arrive at your destination safely and on time.
- Remember that it’s important to plan ahead when travelling to and from CDG Airport, so that you don’t experience any delays or problems along the way.
Walk 800 Meters East To Rue De Rivoli
To get from CDG Airport to Gare de Lyon, take the Metro Line to Châtelet-Les Halles and then walk meters east on Rue de Rivoli. The Metro is the best way to get around Paris and this meter walk will only take about minutes.
If you are arriving at CDG Airport by air, there are a few other options for getting to Gare de Lyon, but the Metro is always the fastest and most efficient way to get around Paris. As you leave CDG Airport, be sure to visit the beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral before continuing your journey east on Rue de Rivoli.
Once you reach Rue de Rivoli, turn left and continue walking until you reach the famous Louvre Museum. Head south on Rue de Rivoli and after a few blocks turn right onto Boulevard Saint Germain where you can find many of Paris’s top restaurants and cafes. When it’s time to head back home, continue walking west on Boulevard Saint Germain until you reach Place Vendôme where you can catch the Metro stop called Les Halles du Commerce (Luxembourg).
Be sure to save some time for a final stop at the Eiffel Tower before boarding your train back to CDG Airport!
Continue Southeast On Rue De Rivoli Until You Reach The Seine River
To get from CDG Airport to Gare de Lyon, continue Southeast on Rue de Rivoli until you reach the Seine River. You can then take the Metro line 1 or RER line A to get to the station.
Head East on Rue de Rivoli
When you reach the Seine River, continue heading east until you reach the Gare De Lyon.
Turn Left onto Rue Saint-Michel
Rue Saint-Michel will take you to the train station.
Take The Metro To Gare Du Nord
If you’d like to take the metro, take the line 2 direction Chatelet and get off at Gare du Nord.
Take The Train To Gare De Lyon
From Gare du Nord, take the RER C direction Montparnasse and get off at Gare de Lyon.
Cross The Seine River And Continue Walking Southeast On Rue Saint Honoré Until You Reach Place Vendôme
Crossing the river by foot from CDG airport is an easy and fun way to get to the center of Paris. Rue Saint Honoré is a beautiful street that runs parallel to the Seine River.
After crossing the river, continue walking Southeast on Rue Saint Honoré until you reach Place Vendôme. In addition to its beautiful architecture, Place Vendôme is home to many luxury stores and restaurants.
If you are looking for something more pedestrian-friendly, check out some of the side streets that run parallel to Rue Saint Honoré. Walking around Paris can be a great way to see all of its attractions without having to take any transportation.
There are also several bus lines that run along Rue Saint Honoré, so you can easily get where you are going without having to worry about transportation logistics. When it comes time to leave Paris, don’t forget about taking the Metro or RER back to CDG Airport! If you have a few extra euros in your pocket, walking from one end of Paris to the other could be an interesting experience for you! Whether you choose CDG Airport as your departure point or walk all the way down Rue Saint Honoré, there is sure to be something enjoyable about this citywalk.
How To Save On Rail Tickets
If you’re looking to save on rail tickets, there are a few things you can do. First, research the different options available and find the one that best suits your needs. Second, use discount codes whenever possible. Finally, plan your trip ahead – knowing where and when to buy tickets will make the process much easier.
If you’re looking to save on your rail travel, then you should definitely consider using railcards. Railcards are a great way to get discounted rates on all of your train tickets. You can purchase them from the station ticket office, or from online retailers like Trainline.
Track Your Tickets
Make sure that you track your tickets so that you know exactly when and where you will be boarding your train. This will help ensure that you don’t miss any important stops along the way.
If something comes up and you have to change your plans, don’t be afraid to do so. Rail travel can be unpredictable at times, but by being flexible you’ll minimize the chances of having any major problems.
Which Airline Is The Best For You?
There are a lot of different airlines out there, and which one is best for you depends on your needs. You might be looking for a low-cost option, or you might need to fly during peak hours for optimum convenience. Whatever your requirements are, we’ve got the information you need to choose the right airline for you!
- There are a number of factors to consider when choosing an airline for your travel needs, including the cost of tickets, the type of flights you need, and the convenience of the airline.
- Airlines offer a variety of different ticketing options, from prepaid vouchers to flexible ticketing that lets you change your flight date or destination without penalty.
- Airline services can vary depending on the country you are traveling to. Some airlines focus on international travel while others specialize in domestic services.
- The types of flights offered by airlines can range from short-haul flights to long-haul flights. Short-haul flights will typically take less than two hours to reach their destination while long-haul flights will take over six hours to get there.
- Airline ratings are based on various metrics such as customer satisfaction, on-time arrivals and flight delays. This information can help you choose an airline that is best suited for your needs
There is a railway station called CDG (Châtelet-D’Austerlitz) near the Lavender plant, so you can travel from there to Gare de Lyon by train.
Angel Portillo is an experienced tourism professional who has worked in the travel industry for many years. He has extensive knowledge of the different destinations that are popular among tourists, and is able to provide tips and advice on how to make the most of your visit. His passion for travel is evident in her writing, which is full of interesting and descriptive details about the different places he’s visited.